Wednesday, July 28, 2010

apple smarts

i wish Apple made everything. Seriously, i want anything i own technology related to be branded Apple or Mac or iGadget-whatever. They're just so much easier to deal with.
I've always used the smart person/stupid person analogy to compare between everything Mac and everything PC, with Mac, undoubtedly, being the smart person.
my favorite feature of Apple is that everything is fixable. No technical problem is dead end or action irreversible. The device, whether MacBook, iPod, or the yet to be explored iPad defines the problem, if one should arise, in simple human words that the average user with half a brain can understand. Then it proceeds to fix the problem itself. Without asking you a million times if you are SURE you want to fix it. I haven't missed that about PCs at all.
Weird thing is, i tend to label everything that is not Mac as stupid PC. For example, my dead printer, even though made by the fine makers of HP is, to me, a stupid PC device. It does not tell you what the problem while simultaneously refusing to solve it. I especially hate non-Mac compatible devices. It's like they're labeling themselves "I'm with stupid."

No comments:

Post a Comment