Monday, July 26, 2010

innocent ignorance

i used to believe:

that 20th Century Fox was a real monument that was shot to place at the beginning of movies
that tom and jerry was one word
that only my house was called 'Agami' and not the whole town
that the escalator would bite off your shoes if you didn't step off in time
that my mom knew absolutely everything, just because she said she did
that if you keep the tap running too long sewer insects will start crawling out
that Michael Jackson was born white
that Cinderella was real
that i was adopted (courtesy of mean older siblings)
that summer was endless
that picking flower petals determined the outcome of major incidents
that if i slept over at my grandma's i would never come back home
that by this year in my life i would have known exactly where i was and where i was going

1 comment:

  1. Interesting!

    I always think I'll know where I was and where I was going by next year. I still believe that.

    ReplyDelete