Sunday, August 30, 2009

Buy me a boat

Every few weeks i spend a good few hours online drooling over yachts i dream of one day owning. Today i think i've finally found the one, the only, the ultimate dream. In fact, i will never even think of buying something like that it is so damn expensive if i ever became rich enough to afford it.. i dont even know how to end this sentence.
They beauty is called Princess Mariana and currently floats in Sardinia. It makes me wonder who the hell is this princess Mariana, she must be unearthly to have something so beautiful in her name.
The problem with even getting on such a boat is that i would never want to get off.
I daydream of parties held on board. My close knit of 20 or so people invited to spend the week on my gorgeous yacht. We would sail and swim in the morning. We would take out the jet skis parked in the yacht's beach club deck. We would drink pretty colored drinks out of crystal glasses. We would feed on my hired master chef's delicacies. We would sunbathe on the sun deck, next to the helicopter pad and oversized jacuzzi. We would host parties on its party deck, inviting new foreign friends we've made from our various destinations. We would have the time of our lives.

dream with me, take a look


(go straight to pics, or dont; just admire)

2 comments:

  1. Will I be one of the close 20? :)
    And everything was perfect...but you kinda ruined it with the "helicopter pad..."I mean...really Mowna...helicopter? A bit overboard if you ask me :P
    I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE you're one of the 20! count your boy in too haha
    im not making it up the damn thing does have a helicopter pad!
    i love too
    start packing

    ReplyDelete