Saturday, August 22, 2009

fuck perfection

i wasn't planning to write now. but a googletalk conversation got me thinking. and when i think i put it on here coz i have nowhere else to put it
why do we analyze our faults? my conversation counterpart said something along the lines of knowing what annoys people of us is one step closer to perfection. i say fuck perfection if thats what perfection is
im no rebel-without-a-cause here i do care what people think. in fact sometimes i care too much but im like that
what im trying to say here is that i dont wanna be perfect to get more people to like me or to get people to like me more. i want people to like me, faults and all. and i want to like them faults and all too
fuck perfection
my best friends, the ones i love most in this world, are very far from perfect. in fact they're full of faults but i adore that
its easy to love perfect people but its not easy to love imperfect ones like you and me and everyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment