Tuesday, August 25, 2009

spreading the sunshine

My best friend and loyal follower of this blog just asked me, "Why aren't you writing?"
I'll tell you why; I'm not writing because i have nothing positive to write about. And being the ray of sunshine i think myself to be, i try to not spread negativity. So I'm going to write about energies.

Im no expert on energies and weird karma gibberish, but i do know a few things.

I know that negative energy is contagious. I've been a victim. People who spread it are exceptionally good at doing so. How many times had we been feeling all sunshiny happy-go-lucky when we run into a Debbie Downer who glooms over our sunshine. I don't like gloom over my sunshine. It takes my sunshine away and if i don't have any sunshine i cant share any sunshine. I've overused the word but you get my point. you gotta have sunshine to share sunshine

I also know that positive energy is like someone laughing really REALLY hard; you might have no idea what they're laughing about but if you watch them laugh long enough you'll start laughing too. I cannot prove this but I'm sure that the act of laughing in itself does some good for your body. it might release happy fluid from the brain, or exercise your facial muscles enabling them to laugh easier. And the more you hang around 'happy people' the more you want to be around them the happier you become. At least that's how it works for me.

So the next time you're feeling down, keep it to yourself. Find something positive that's going on and share that instead. Even if what you're going to share is a long story of how you found your missing sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment