Friday, January 1, 2010

Pink Wishing

Today we were talking new years' wishes, my best friend said, "I wish the world would be more green in 2010."

I subconsciously, and somewhat sarcastically, replied, "I wish the world would be more pink."

On the drive back she suddenly let out a weird little scream and said that either everything looked pink, or she was going crazy. We all looked around, and yes everything did look pink. Not just the sky but the reflection, the buildings, cars, the bridge, everything was like it was being viewed through a sheer pink screen. We sat amazed there for a few minutes just to take the pinkness in. It was beautiful.

I wished for more pink in 2010 and there it was.

I believe in these little, and sometimes huge, signs. I wished for more pink in 2010 and there it was.

It is so beautifully reassuring how sometimes the smallest, and biggest, of wishes comes true.

2 comments:

  1. that was not just "a little thing"..trust me it was a miracle...a prayer answered!! i swear yes everything was suddenly PINK ...the sky, the air, the buildings...all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it WAS a miracle :)
    God is there and He is listening and constantly reassuring us

    ReplyDelete