Saturday, September 26, 2009

I believe in bullshit

Yes, i mean exactly what i say in the title. I know and you might know that i am an easily excitable, happy-go-lucky optimist (most of the time). I respond to the most subtle of 'happy' stimuli. I believe in pep talks. I live on deep and uplifting lyrics. I read a street sign and take it as a life motto.

It's a load of bullshit but it drives me like nothing else.

Earlier today i was messaging a friend, a fellow lyrics junkie and he said "words are all we have" NOT TRUE! i'll give you now the same reply i gave then: words are great but they are never, ever all we have. We're young and energetic, and those on their own should mean the world. But we're also blessed in every way we're relatively pretty, relatively wealthy, and definitely lucky. We're smart too. Our cup is ALWAYS half full, or as i say, it's three quarters full.

For the sake of the cliche, Sean Combs was right on with "Life without passion is unforgivable."

I say life without passion for life is unforgivable.

If you don't like that, i'll give you another one, "I'm so fabulous i piss glitter." We should all strive to piss glitter, it's a better life, trust me i know.

Open up to the signs people.

I know some of you reading this (and i know exactly who) is thinking that i live in a bubble and that i've never been through any real hardship to burst that bubble. You are a hundred percent right. I am unspoiled. And it's beautiful. And i bet you, too, are unspoiled. Like seriously, what's the worst we've ever faced? Death? It's inevitable. God created us with the ability to forget and move on. And that's exactly what we should do every time. That way, life continues to be beautifully promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment