Sunday, September 6, 2009

sometimes

Sometimes i feel sorry for you
other times you make me sick

Sometimes im proud of you
other times i go crazy trying to figure out why you're wasting your life

Sometimes im understanding
other times i dont understand shit

Sometimes i wanna hug you and whisper it's okay
other times i wanna violently shake sense in your head

Sometimes you're the only one i want to hang out with
other times i can't stand answering your call

Sometimes i feel you understand me
other times i feel you met me yesterday

Sometimes i feel older
other times i feel much older

Sometimes im glad you're here
other times i cant wait till you go

Sometimes i think you're too soft
other times i think im too hard

Most of the time i know everything will be just fine

1 comment:

  1. That was a bit harsh ya Mona. And totally different from what I feel towards you. Most of the time I feel all of your first lines. Other times I feel better than those too. But I just keep finding that it doesn't have to be equal. Nothing ever is.

    ReplyDelete